When you connect to this website all information that is passed between your web browser and our web server is encrypted. The data that you submit from the web browser is encoded using a single-use symmetric session key, which means that anyone trying to intercept the information on the Internet will not be able to read it. This also happens when the web server sends information back to you.
This process uses a protocol system called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Trace and Status Report Services Limited (TSRS) use the latest version of this technology (256-bit encryption), which is the most secure commercially available today and can be independently verified by GeoTrust, Inc. This protocol is widely accepted and supported via the latest version of web browsers publicly available today. It is recommended that your web browser is updated and you are currently using the latest version to access our website.
Your login information and password is held securely within our secure database and will only be provided to you when you register and have successfully answered our security questions. It is very important that you keep your password safe and secure. If you believe that it has been compromised in any way, please contact TSRS on +44 (0) 2870 355 566 or LoCall 0818 365 111 from ROI.
Passwords Must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Not contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Be at least eight characters in length
- Contain characters from the following categories:
- English UPPERCASE characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 Numeric digits (0 through 9)
- Non-Alphanumeric characters are also accepted (for example, !, @, $, #, %)
Complexity requirements are enforced when passwords are changed or created.