- In-Depth online investigative search
- Multi-Database search
- Tracing carried out by trained, experienced staff
Trace & Status Report(Recommended)
- All the features of the Basic Trace plus
- Property visit and occupancy confirmation
- Advanced detailed report
- Property Photographs
- Confirmed contact details
- Additional information obtained during visit
Trace, Report & Collect
- All the features of the Trace and Report plus
- We collect the outstanding monies on your behalf
- 15% Commission on monies collected*
- *Subject to contract
Choose from a basic tracing service to provide you with the address of the person you are trying to trace or choose our more advanced Trace & Status Report service which provides you with additional contact information and a detailed report on visits made to confirm the debtors address details.
Frequently Asked Questions
In what geographical area are your traces conducted in?
We can run traces in the whole of the Island of Ireland.
What currencies do you accept?
We accept payment in Sterling and Euros at with a 1:1 exchange rate.
Each Basic Trace Service costs £39 or €39
Each Trace and Report Service costs £89 or €89
Each Trace, Report & Collect Service costs £89 or €89 plus we take 15% of the monies we collect on your behalf in either Sterling or Euros.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.